Don’t let your journey to the cloud be derailed due to lack of knowledge of your current infrastructure’s readiness for Office 365.
What is a cloud readiness assessment?
Don’t let your cloud migration projects get derailed due to lack of knowledge about your current infrastructure.
Incompatible desktop software and outdated infrastructure are among the most common disruptions to a successful, on time Office 365 migration.
- An estimated 31% of user desktops are running operating system versions not supported by Office 365
- An estimated 20% of user desktops are running Office software versions not compatible with Office 365 and Office Pro Plus
- An estimated 43% of users desktops are running browser versions not supported for Office 365
With our Cloud Readiness Assessment you can easily and remotely assess your customer’s entire corporate network for Office 365 migration readiness. Cloud Readiness Assessment deploys a lightweight agent through the BCX Migration Assistant interface to relevant on-premises infrastructure and remote workstations, servers, and devices to collect critical data concerning incompatibilities that may affect your project. Reporting is available in real-time and the data can be easily exported for customers.
Features and benefits
Cloud Readiness Assessment will help you assess:
- Operating system version
- Internet browser version
- Office software version
- Impersonating check
- Admin credentials check
- Mailbox count
- Count of public folders larger than 50GB
- Average mailbox size
- EWS enabled externally
- Item count over 5000 in Exchange 2003
- Number of Exchange items
- Minimum/Maximum bandwidth
- Average bandwidth
For a limited time, use the Cloud Readiness Assessment tool for free
- Easily deployed across multiple physical locations
- Automatically distributed by group policy or email
- Ultra-light-footprint agent requires no installation
- Collect dozens of different readiness data points
- Powerful reporting dashboard